These are all fun ensembles, perfect for winter occasions, put together from a combination of The Littlest’s closet + items from a recent instasale. [The Littlest is a brand rep for proudfoot moccs: included in these outfits are bomber jacket moccs 1, 6, & 8; black licorice moccs 3 & 7; peanut butter moccs (similar) 2, 4, & 5.]
puffer vest | Old Navy
plaid button-up (similar) | Old Navy
jeans | Baby Gap
pullover (similar) | Baby Gap
hooded sweater (similar) | Baby Gap
plaid pants (similar) | brand unknown
button-up oxford (similar) | Old Navy
cardigan (similar) + long-sleeve tee | Baby Gap
faux-layer buffalo check (similar) | Carters
puffer vest | Old Navy [available in instashop]
plaid oxford | Chaps [available in instashop]
trousers | Baby Gap [available in instashop]
shawl-collar pull-over sweater (similar) | Gymboree
camo tee [cotton on via @shop_chloe :: similar]
hoodie [ralph lauren via garage sale :: similar]
navy jeans [baby gap via instagram]
converse [via @raceboutique :: similar]
We took a post-swimming lesson trip to the library last week. This one took home allthebooks about construction equipment and spiders [well, not all of them, but the basket of the stroller was full // he asked today to go back and get the “leftovers”]
You might see his outfits on the blog more often than the other two boys, because The Oldest rarely obliges me for a photo and The Littlest moves too quickly.
We hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating Independence Day!
We celebrated a birthday for our not-so-little firecracker [which, really, describes his personality, still].
[shirt | we also love this one | oh, this romper]
We celebrated with some picnicking and of course dressing in the red, white, & blue.
[turquoise stripes | striped shirt, jeans, proudfoot moccs similar | crewcuts tee, gap cutoffs similar, genuine kids camo shorts, tee tagged above]
A bit of my patriotic littles inspiration.
[saltwaters | baby gap tank similar | shorts and striped tee tagged above]
If I had to choose just a handful of items for my boys’ day-to-day, below would be the items that I consider year-round basics:
v-neck tee [american apparel | old navy] ::: raglan tee [crewcuts | american apparel] ::: cardigan [gap | american apparel]
denim shorts [gap] ::: slim-fit jeans [crewcuts | gap] ::: bright shorts [gap | target]
wayfarer sunglasses [gap] ::: sneakers [saucony ‘jazz’ | puma for crewcuts] ::: baseball cap [crewcuts]
1) Women’s Vintage-Style V-neck Tees: super comfy and versatile, and my daily go-to tee. I love the length of these. They can be worn alone, easily layered :: dressed up with a statement necklace or dressed down with a basic pair of shorts, jeans, or leggings. [30% off right now!]
2) Gap Sexy Boyfriend Short: these are the best fitting shorts I have found in the last few years. These have a flattering fit through the waist and hip area for me [I love that when I sit down, I don’t feel the constant need to make sure I have pulled these up first, if you know what I’m saying] and I love the inseam length. [40% off right now!]
3) Birkenstock Gizeh Birkibuc: the best sandal, ever. They take some breaking in, so you may have to wear them around the house before attempting them in public, but once they mold to your foot, you’ll never look back. [I also love this style.]
4) C9 by Champion Seamless Sports Bra: these are awesome for an intense work-out [running &/or lifting]. Also, if I am not dressing up for the day and just sporting the summer basics from this post, this is my favorite. [and, currently buy one get one 50% off combined with select colors on sale right now!]
5) Nike Women’s Running Tempo Track Shorts: these are my favorite shorts for the obvious, running. However, these are also my go-to for a day of housework, play days, or running quick errands.